Agfa Inkjet Solutions søker Field Service Engineer
This role is Norwegian based, covering the region Nordic/Europe North.
- To repair and maintain customer equipment effectively and efficiently.
- Carry out pre-installations and installations.
- Provide remote call pre-qualification and attempt remote fix wherever possible.
- Document and report technical issues where necessary.
- Ensure logging & closure of calls according to published guidelines.
- Maintain a good relationship with customer facing teams.
- Support the customer in the field, mainly in Norway and Nordic.
- To work on a standalone basis, maintain a good team spirit and share knowledge with other colleagues.
- Professional bachelor within a technical area or equivalent by experience for service work (installations, repair etc.).
- Ideally, previous experience of working in a customer facing role providing technical support.
- Skills in service of Wide Format equipment is preferred, or similar
- Preferred skills with Networking, operation system / IT skills.
- Effective communications with internal /external customers.
- Speak Norwegian and English is a must.
- Problem-solving skills / core technical skills.
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- Working understanding of common Office IT Applications (MS Word, Excel, email etc).
- Must be prepared to travel with overnight hotel stays, mainly in the Nordic area but also Europe and (possibly overseas) and occasionally longer periods for product training.
- Preferably living in the region around Oslo to make travel time most efficient.
- Local valid Driving License.
What we offer now and in the future
- A dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and strong product portfolio.
- A challenging environment combined with a supportive management structure.
- Career development and growth.
- A competitive salary and benefit package and company car.
- A friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and professional colleagues.