AGFA søker Field Service Engineer (Norway)
This role requires someone who can motivate themselves when working alone and remote from the parent organization, offering strong technical problem solving skills and great customer service. The ability to communicate clearly on technical matters is vital due to the customer facing nature of this role. This role is Norwegian/Swedish based, covering the region Nordic/Europe North.
- To repair and maintain customer equipment effectively and efficiently.
- Carry out pre installations and installations.
- Provide remote call pre-qualification and attempt remote fix wherever possible.
- Document and report technical issues where necessary.
- Ensure logging & closure of calls according to published guidelines.
- Maintain a good relationship with customer facing teams.
- Support the customer in the field, mainly in Norway/Sweden and Nordic.
- To work on a standalone basis, maintain a good team spirit and share knowledge with other colleagues.
- Professional with a degree within a technical area or equivalent by experience. Recent graduates are welcome.
- Ideally, previous experience of working in a customer facing role providing technical support.
- Wide Format Printing is preferred but also Prepress Equipment skills or similar.
- Experience in installation, service and repair of Wide Format Inkjet Printing and applications support would be advantageous
- Strong customer service attitude with critical mindset.
- Effective communications with internal /external customers.
- Speak Norwegian and/or Swedish and English is a must.
- Networking, operation system / IT skills.
- Problem solving skills / core technical skills.
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- Working understanding of common Office IT Applications (MS Word, Excel, email etc).
- Must be prepared to travel with overnight hotel stays, mainly in the Nordic area but also Europe and (possibly overseas) and occasionally longer periods for product training.
- Preferably living in the region around Oslo to Gothenburg to make travel time most efficient.
- Local valid Driving License.
What we offer now and in the future
- A dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and strong product portfolio.
- A challenging environment combined with a supportive management structure.
- Career development and growth.
- A competitive salary and benefit package such as company car, high amount of holidays.
- A friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and professional colleagues.