Helly Hansen AS søker Packaging/Project Manager – temp position (Oslo)
We are seeking a person to develop and manage all aspects of packaging, hang tag and label development for the complete HH Sport and HH Workwear assortment, including seasonal developments from concept to bulk approval.
This starts with briefing creative developments and continues all the way through to the coordination of deliveries to our factories around the world.
The position at HQ Oslo is a key link with our Hong Kong office teams, packaging and hang tags’ vendors and suppliers to ensure all packaging meets the quality and aesthetic expectations of the HH brand at best value.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ultimate ownership of all packaging at HH (Sport & Workwear).
- Development of packaging, hang tag, label related Artworks either internally or through an external agency or partner.
- Identify packaging and hang tag needs or improvements for the Brand and work with the product, design, marketing teams and suppliers to ensure artwork and aesthetic vision for packaging is communicated clearly and effectively.
- Maintain updated overviews and library of all packaging artworks and guard/respect brand and legal guidelines on packaging, hang tags and labels.
- Product packaging creation and related material sourcing for all collections every season – Technical Winter-/Watersports, Sportswear, Outdoor, Kids and Junior, Base layer, Midlayer, Accessories, Workwear.
- Thoroughly follow up on sales samples and bulk production related procedures and timelines.
- Responsibility for packaging, hang tag and label related timelines and production procedures in addition to all material and product related prices, lead times and minimum negotiations/ production volumes.
- Consolidating existing portfolio of items and suppliers throughout all HH Sport and HH Workwear product categories.
- Work with Sustainability / CSR and supply teams to find sustainable solutions that align with company goals.
- Day to day work and correspondence between the product development department in Oslo, Marketing team and the global packaging, hang tag, label suppliers and sourcing office/vendors.
- Develop seasonal packaging project plans and timeline.
- Monitor, recommend, and participate in improving routines, procedures and processes to increase efficiency of packaging, hang tag, labeling processes.
- Manage all work according to packing schedule and maintain an inventory of materials and completion of projects with required timeframe.
- Active Project Management & coordination between all stakeholders (internally & externally)