AutoStore søker Graphic Designer (Oslo)
Marketing leads all aspects of advertising and marketing globally to ensure best-in-class communication. As a Graphic Designer in AutoStore, you will be part of marketing and responsible for crafting innovative and compelling stories through visual storytelling. You will be part of an ambitious team dedicated to delivering world-class experiences pushing the AutoStore brand forward!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create compelling and customer-centric communication through visual design
- Ensure consistent and world-class brand identity across all channels
- Ownership of the company’s brand guidelines
- Agency research, briefing, and guidance of third-party design agencies
- All online and offline graphic production: from videos, ads, social media, digital channels – to collaborating with some of the world’s best agencies.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field. A bachelor’s degree is not mandatory if you can showcase a solid portfolio.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (preferably from an agency or design firm)
- Proven experience from marketing related work: brand identity, sales promotions, brand management, and new media communication (video/SOME)
- Substantial experience in creating various campaigns across a broad range of media, including print, digital, video, social media, and physical assets (expos/merchandises, etc.).
- Experience in photo/video production and able to provide guidance and brief third-party vendors.
- You are proficient in all design-related software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro.
- Experience with any 3D software will be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Good English communication skills are required.