Cambi Group søker Layout engineer interested in renewable energy (Asker)
This is the opportunity to use your skills to support communities in cities around the world embrace the circular economy and become more sustainable; in Cambi we are now searching for a Lead Layout Engineer to strengthen our team at the headquarters in Asker, Norway.
At Cambi you will experience a varied workday, where you can enhance your knowledge with great speed. This is a hands-on role with significant global impact on sustainable urban development. You will take part and influence the whole project, from concept design and feasibility studies to project execution and implementation on site. The position entails interdisciplinary creative teamwork together with colleagues with both technical and commercial backgrounds. As Lead Layout Engineer you will report to the Executive Vice President of Technology and Engineering.
- Take part in project execution, with site installation worldwide
- Conceptual design and feasibility studies
- Development of new high-tech products and systems
- Support to the Marketing and Sales team
- Design of interconnecting piping layout
- A Master’s (MSc), Bachelor’s (BSc) or equivalent degree in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering
- Proven skills as 3D CAD user, preferably both AutoCAD (Plant 3D) and SolidWorks
- Experience from process industry and preferably water industry
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
You also consider yourself as structured, thorough and disciplined, with focus on quality and an ability to deliver on time. You are a team player who enjoys interdisciplinary work in multicultural teams on international projects.