Agfa Graphics søker Field Service Engineer
Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes.
Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
Agfa Graphics require a Field Service Engineer in Norway to install, service and maintain Agfa Graphics products on customer sites. The foucs area will be Inkjet portfolio of Agfa. The hired candidate will be mostly involved in direct customer contact and escalations.
- To repair and maintain customer equipment effectively and efficiently
- To solve technical issues – troubleshooting
- To carry out installations
- To document technical issues; ensure logging + closure of calls according to guidelines
- To assist internal and external customers (e.g. user, freelancer, colleagues from all business areas, HQ) on-site and remotely on technical questions and issues
- To follow escalation procedures
- To provide training and follow up as required to customers and local support agents
- To work on a standalone basis
A professional qualification in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Science) and/or relevant technical experience.
Previous experience of providing technical support in a customer service environment is essential.
- Effective communications with internal and external customers
- Problem analysis skills / core technical skills
- Planning + execution skills
- Remain up to date with latest software / hardware changes
- Compliant with local health + safety regulations
Good to have skills
- Inkjet and CTP skills
- Out of hours support / standby arrangements may be required.
- To be able to travel within Nordics, main area will be Norway and Sweden, with overnight stays (where necessary)
- Occasional support of Agfa customers in other countries (remote and onsite).